RFID warehouse management Solution
Why use RFID for Warehouse Management?
- Improving goods accuracy to even more than 95%;
- Improving working efficiency, reducing labor cost;
- Data can be collected from long-distance;
- Automation from goods in & out, inventory, to data processing.
RFID WMS (warehouse management system) uses RFID technology to realize long-distance data reading.
It needs no manual list, and can penetrate the packaging.
Large amounts of assets can be liquidated quickly even in the dark environment.
In addition, it can also achieve automatic in and out management of the warehouse, automatic inventory, automatic data collection, rapid query of real-time inventory data, optimize the inventory product structure, save warehousing costs, so as to reduce the occupation of funds.
Component of the RFID Warehouse Management System
- No printing or barcode needed;
- Unique identifier for each tag;
- Encoding available;
- Can be detected from long distance;
- Multiple tags can be detected at the same time, improve working efficiency.
- Easy operation and user friendly;
- Waterproof and durable;
- Stable working performance;
- Detecting data within seconds;
- Able to work in dark environment.
MIddleware / Software
- Explorable – super expansibility and facilitates the docking of various system;
- Systematic – system runs through the storage, warehousing, inventory, logistics;
- Automation – realizes the management of “goods-location-personnel-tasks”.
Goods storage and palletizing –> Pallet space allocation –> Pallet operation –> System management –> Picking off shelves –> Goods-out.
What Can Software Do?
In & Out Management
- Uploading goods list
- Generating and printing labels
- Scanning goods in & out
- Distributing & sorting goods
- Inventory counting
- Goods shortage pre-alert
- Replenishment & inventory allocation
- Location query
- Inventory report
- Distribution report
- Delivery analysis
- Replenishment analysis
Why Choose Nexqo?
Your One-Stop RFID Solution Provider
- Full solution provider – all RFID tags, RFID readers and software needed;
- Direct supply, no middle-man;
- OEM and ODM hardwares (RFID tags & readers) available;
- Software is tailor-made customization;
- Strong and prompt support from our engineer with 10 years’ experience.
What Our Happy Clients Say?
Write Us Now
We turn your ideas into reality.
- Factory Price;
- Software Engineer Support;
- Tailor-made Customization;
- 1-Year Guarantee.