BioPaper®, being a woodless paper, but performs just like PVC, is getting rapidly popular in making hotel key card, membership card, access control card, metro card, playing card, etc. It’s waterproof and tear-resistant, has a longer lifetime than a PVC card since the card surface will not have scratches as easily as PVC cards.
BioPaper® has passed ASTM F963-17, Phthalates 9P. It’s BPA free and FDA certified.
1. 100% safe, direct contact to food;
2. Woodless, even more eco-friendly than traditional paper;
3. Waterproof, tear resistant;
4. Performs well in low temperature, safe usage;
5. Made from naturally occurring resource, environmentally friendly;
6. Simple process, the most energy saving in all cards’ production.
1. Is BioPaper® 100% safe?
Newly promoted by Nexqo, BioPaper® is made from naturally occurring resource. It’s compliant with FDA, ASTM F963-17, Phthalates 9P, and BPA free.
2. What’s the difference between BioPaper® and traditional paper?
BioPaper® is even more eco-friendly than traditional paper because it’s 100% wood-free. Besides, it has a longer lifetime than traditional paper because it’s water-proof and tear resistance. In short, it has both features of paper and plastic, but totally environmentally friendly.
3. Is BioPaper® toxic?
NO! BioPaper® is refining from naturally occurring resources, if without any printing, it can contact with food directly. And it’s originally white, nothing alkaline, bleaching or any other chemicals are added in the production.
4. Can BioPaper® be printed like PVC?
Yes. Offset printing, digital printing, laser printing and UV printing are all available for BioPaper®. And the printing effect is just as perfect as PVC card.
5. Can I write on BioPaper® card?
Yes. BioPaper® is fiber-free compared to traditional paper, it can be written on with a pen, both pencil and ballpoint pen are available.
6. What’s the lifetime of BioPaper® card?
BioPaper® will not turn yellow no matter how long it has been used, as long as BioPaper® card is not exposed to direct sunlight or inside water permanently. It has a comparative lifetime with PVC cards.
7. ls BioPaper® card more expensive than PVC card?
Yes but not much.
As our clients know that, Nexqo has been committing to promoting environmentally friendly materials since we established. Our goal is to find an affordable eco-friendly option to replace PVC card for our clients. We think BioPaper® is THE ONE.
Buying a card with eco-friendly material which has the same features of PVC cards with little higher cost, make a large contribution to environmental protection in the meantime. Why hesitate?
8. What products can BioPaper® be made into?
BioPaper® can be made into RFID cards, RFID labels, RFID tickets, including hotel key cards, membership cards, amusement parks’ tickets, etc.
In a word, anything that are made of PVC or paper can be instead by BioPaper® .
9. What dimensions are available for BioPaper® card?
Standard size is 85.6*54*0.65 mm.
Customized size is available.