RFID Jewelry Management Solution
Why use RFID for Jewelry Management?
- Smart inventory management
- Smart audit of jewelry items
- Theft or lost control
- Access control
In a retail jewelry store, there are various tasks that need to be carried out on a daily basis such as keeping track of the inventory, ordering new jewelry, audit of the jewelry items, and selling the jewelry. These tasks are essential for the smooth operation of the business, but they can be very time-consuming and there are more chances of human error. But with RFID technology, these tasks can not only be performed with ease but with greater efficiency.
Component of the RFID Jewelry Management System
- Able to work in dark environment;
- Unique identifier for each tag;
- Encoding available;
- Can be located accurately;
- Multiple tags can be detected at the same time, improve working efficiency.
- Easy operation and user friendly;
- Waterproof and durable;
- Stable working performance;
- Detecting data within seconds;
- Long-range detecting.
- Easy to integrate – able to dock with third-party systems, improve efficiency;
- High compatibility – suitable for multiple platforms and devices;
- User friendly – easy for operation.
What Can RFID Do In Jewelry Management?
What Can Software Do?
RFID tags can be attached to each jewelry item and then all the information about that particular item can be stored in a central database. This way, you will always have an up-to-date inventory of your jewelry items and you can easily track them.
Audit of the jewelry items
When an item is tagged with an RFID tag, all information about it is stored in a database. This information can be used to track the movement of the item. If it is sold, it can be easily tracked & monitored.
Theft or lost control
In order to prevent thefts, it is important to keep track of the jewelry items. When a ring, bracelet, or other item is tagged with an RFID tag, all information about that particular item is stored in a central database.
Benefits of Adopting RFID for Jewelry Management
The biggest benefit of using RFID is the return on investment. This technology is expensive compared to traditional methods but it provides 100% ROI. This is because it helps to save lots of time and money which would otherwise be spent on manual work.
In the long run, RFID tags are more cost-effective as compared to the bar-codes. These tags can be used multiple times as they are quite durable. Moreover, the costs related to inventory management are also reduced with these tags.
The security of jewelry items is another benefit enjoyed by jewelry store owners. With every jewelry item attached to an RFID tag and assigned to a specific salesperson, it becomes difficult for the employees or thieves to make away with any item.
Why Choose Nexqo?
Your One-Stop RFID Solution Provider
- Full solution provider – all RFID tags, RFID readers and software needed;
- Direct supply, no middle-man;
- OEM and ODM hardwares (RFID tags & readers) available;
- Software is tailor-made customization;
- Strong and prompt support from our engineer with 10 years’ experience.
What Our Happy Clients Say?
Write Us Now
We turn your ideas into reality.
- Factory Price;
- Software Engineer Support;
- Tailor-made Customization;
- 1-Year Guarantee.